REPUTATION MANAGEMENTWE HELP EVERY CLIENT SUCCEED ONLINE
Open your business to customer-driven marketing.
Customer experience drives ratings. Ratings drive revenue. Windy City Web Designs’ Business Reputation Management Program controls both, helping businesses make the correct decision around the customer and increase growth and revenue.
Our Business Reputation Management Program turns feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Here are some marketing assets that you can use as you see fit. Feel free to edit as needed for your business model.
• 92% of consumers now read online reviews
• 40% of consumers form an opinion after reading just 1 - 3 reviews
• 44% of consumers state that a review must be less than a month old to be relevant
• 69% of customers agree a review must be written within 2-3 months to be considered relevant.
• 89% of companies expect to compete primarily on the basis of customer experience.
• A business's star rating is shown to be the #1 factor in choosing a business
• Google expects review pages to be updated frequently, review signals are the fifth most influential factor in search engine rankings.
• Before making a purchasing decision, 92% of customers research a company online, and 68% are more likely to trust a company with positive online reviews. Even if your company appears in relevant searches, it doesn’t matter unless customers like what they see.
• Zero reviews are almost as damaging as bad reviews. Both Google and customers tend to pass on a business that no one has bothered to write about. For both, it’s a matter of trust. They want to know what to expect.
• 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day. (Moz)
• 97% of consumers use the internet when researching local products and services. (BIA/Kelsey)
• 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get.
• 88% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase local services. (BrightLocal , Local Consumer Review Survey)
• 59% of mobile users who look for local information, visit the business on same day. (Source: The Mobile Movement Study, Google)
• 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. (BrightLocal , Local Consumer Review Survey)
• 77% of smart phone users contact a business after looking for local information. (Source: The Mobile Movement Study, Google/Ipsos OTX MediaCT)