Local landing pages have become an important role in search engine optimization (SEO) for websites today. Simply by developing city specific landing pages on your website, you can increase your visibility, as well as your organic rankings. This is especially beneficial to businesses who are a single-location service area business (SAB).
For example, say you are a landscaper who travels to their clients in a 30-mile radius, in the event that you travel from your home or office in order to serve your customers, your business is considered a single-location service area business (SAB).
Here are some things you should consider when creating your local landing pages:
- Identify the cities in which you serve.
- Create a unique page of content on your website for each of these cities.
- Link to these pages from a top level menu.
It is important that when you create these local landing pages that you are including relevant and helpful content, specific to each location. Here are some ideas to help you develop unique local landing pages:
- How long has your business been providing services?
- How long have your customers been with your business?
- How are your products or services used within the community?
- Is your business involved in the community?
- Is your product or service in high demand?
- How did your business get it’s start? Talk about the people on your team.
If you are interested in adding local landing pages to your website or to see how we can help better your SEO, contact Windy City Web Designs for more information today.